Thursday, April 19, 2007

How about More Magnets!



I have had lots of fun the past couple of days making these! Next week I am goning to start some holiday examples. They are so cute and really do not take a long time to make and the end result is GRAND!
  1. For the top example I used the Girlfriends and Girlfriend Accessory stamps from SU. They were stamped in basic black and colored in with markers. Edges were sponged in Temp. Turq. and the sayings were stamped in the same color. The Dec. paper was from Hobby Lobby and the SU card stock colors are pink passion and Temp. Turq. I blinged up the prima flowers with sticky rhinestones, not sure the maker. Ribbon is from Offray, I usually stock up at Mikes and this week it is on sale 5 for $1.00, Yahoo! I find the colors are a good match to SU colors.
  2. For the bottom photo I used the Happy Harmony set from SU. Flowers were stamped in Celery and blue (a retired color) I am sure you can find a new color that will work great with the dec. papers. For the Dec papers they came from SU's Sarah line, (hey look at that they named a paper set for me)! I used my new Giga Scallop punch for the squares then mounted them on card stock. For an extra touch on this one I used a small strip of sticky tape to adhere micro beads.

No comments: