Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scraping Saturday

Last Saturday my Sister came over so we could work on scrapbook
pages for my Great Nephew Cooper.  
(Yes, I have a Great Nephew.  I look 
totally aWeSoMe for my age;)

Grand total for pages on Saturday was
31

She left some pics and supplies with me so I could work on more pages.
As soon as I have my DT commitments finished and find my creative MOJO I am going to dig in.  


It has been a long time since I have used paper and scissors on SB pages,
 I have been all about Digi as of late.

In case you have not noticed, bwahahaha!
With My Memories Suite software Digi Scrapping is easy peasy.
Check out my sidebar for more info.

Here are two pages I contributed...


Created by Julie...



2 comments:

Banu said...

Sounds like a fun day Sara. I some how have not gotten into digi scrapbooking yet. Still like the paper feel :)))) But am loving your hybrid projects of late. The cheerleader ones were just superb. :D

Amy said...

Awesome LO! Love those patriotic colors!