Monday, September 10, 2012

Eureka Stamps Challenge #5 Fall Fun

#5Welcome creative friends to:
Here is my creation for your viewing pleasure...

This fun image is from:
Digi22005 Lady Throwing Leaves
She was digitally colored in Photoshop and cut out with Nestabilities top note dies.

I had to spotlight the little pup who thinks his Mama Is CrAzY, 
that little guy cracks me up;)
He was just punched out with circle punches at 1" and 1 1/4" and popped
up with dimensional foam.

Below I also created my timeline FB cover
I would love to have you join me on Facebook
take the link to Sara's Creative Adventures in my sidebar.


and rules for the challenge.

The Eureka Stamp Store offers Rubber and digital images giving
you the best of both creative worlds.
Please stop by Eureka Stamps Store and have a look around.
Sign up for our newsletter while you are visiting so you don't miss
out on one single moment of the good stuff.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! Nothin' like playing in the leaves...still waiting for them to change here.

Unknown said...

LOVE your card, Sara! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the little circle around the puppy!!

Amy said...

Super fun card! I love how joyous she looks! Autumn is my favorite season.

Chris said...

love your card! and that little dog is super cute, love the circle around him!!