Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Memories Suite Sweet Day

On this fine Saturday I have a simple
scrapbook page for you that I have created in

My Dad went to visit my Brother for his birthday and Grandma took these pics.
I just had to lift them from FB they are some of my favorite photos
of my Dad and my two Bro's.
Thanks Jan;)


I used this digital download from Echo Park
LOVE IT!!!!


Using my code

STMMM97

you get a $10.00 Discount on your 
software purchase.
That brings down the cost of the software to $29.97
PLUS
you will get an additional code for 
$10.00
to spend in the My Memories Design Shop*

*For the record you do not need to use just designs from the 
is compatible with all your digital scrapbooking files &
THAT IS AWESOME!
(This is what allowed me to use the Sweet Day Download from Echo Park.)

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless.

2 comments:

Chris said...

a very special page indeed!! love it!

Jen said...

An especially sweet page! Love those papers!