Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Up-Cycle Happiness

After about 9 years I do believe our kitchen is just about finished.  Yes!
Been working on the pantry and our open cupboard.  DH insists on clogging this space up with mayhem and madness.  I could not take it any longer and this is what I came up with.  All the glass I have been saving has now been reclaimed for pantry jars.  These jars now call the open cupboard home.  
Uniform, colorful, interesting = happiness;)

All the jars are of varying sizes by spraying the lids red and wrapping DP around them they became unified.  I first wanted the labels on the front however, I ended up liking the tops labeled.
I think they look awesome and we are all very happy now with the open cupboard.

I will get complete pics up for you in the next few days.

Happy Stamp Day!  God Bless!

3 comments:

Chris said...

awesome idea!! love it! we too are working on the kitchen...i'm tired of doing this project!

Amy said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see the rest of the pix!

Jen said...

cute idea! I bet that cupboard looks awesome!