- Open a new file in PS 200 by 200 pixels
- Pick your color combination
- Draw a diagonal gradient line from upper left to lower right
- Click on filter+Distort+Wave this will give you your basic Gingham pattern
- Rename your pattern Edit+Define Pattern+type in your description (this will save the file in your pattern folder.
- Open a new document 12" by 12" if you don't have a wide format printer go 8 1/2" by 11"
- Click on your paint bucket
- Pick up the pattern you created and drop it in your open blank page
- Save your digital paper file
- Print and you are ready to create
Don't have PS here are some free download gingham papers for you...
Really easy and fun;)
Happy Stamp Day. God Bless!