Monday, January 23, 2012

OWH Yankee Doodle


What an awesome sketch offered up by OWH (Operation Write Home on Sunday).  I got busy right away and made up a bundle of bad girls to send out.  Today is totally packed aside from the sketch you have three cards to be inspired by.

card 1...

Card 2...

Card 3 (a tad of a variant on the sketch still close enough to count).

I challenge you to join in this week and make some creations to send to our Hero's.

Product list...
Yankee Doodle DP from We R Memory Keepers
Cricut Expression/Cricut Plantain Schoolbook
PTI cardstock 
PTI stamp sets Wishing You and Just the Ticket
SU cardstock and ink Pacific Point
SU large oval punch
dimensional foam

Scroll down to my previous post to see the need for our creations and more links to get you on your way.

Happy Stamp Day.  God Bless America and our Hero's.

10 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, I love that patterned paper! Terrific cards for the heroes!

Paula S. said...

Three great cards! I just loe red, white and blue so these are so up my alley :) Nice job with this week's OWH sketch challenge.

Paula S.
OWH Blog Team
operationwritehome.org

Unknown said...

Oh my! Not one, but THREE beautiful cards! Great job!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Your cards a re all beautiful and will be very well received. Great job with the sketch.

Chris said...

these are all fabulous!!

Amy said...

I love all three of these--great cards for OWH!

Linda said...

That dp just pops! Great cards! TFS!!!

Jen said...

These are fantastic! I'm sure they will be much appreciated!

Jen M said...

These are great OWH cards! Nice take on the sketch!

Julie said...

Great cards, Sara! I love that patriotic paper series! That big star looks awesome! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!