Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Hello

I am always short on cards this time of year after gifting and donations etc.  I had to find something that I liked and was quick.  Bonus doing this used up lots of 12 by 12 paper I have.  Get rid of it quick and get a new stock pile for submissions;)
I took and envelop apart carefully, traced and cut it out.  
Then I stamped a greeting in the corner leaving lots of room for writing.
Simple and I like the results, in no time I had a good stack.


Happy Creating, God Bless!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cool! I need to make more of my envies--I too have a ton of paper to get rid of.

Chris said...

i love this idea!! very cute!!

Jen A said...

Another great idea! I'm feeling very craft this week. It's the only reason I'm ready for the kids to go back to school...so mama can play!