Friday, July 1, 2011

One Happy Hooker

LOL;)  Yeah, I had to use that title!
(based on the style of rug I am working on)

I used the Tute from Vintage Chica Rag Rug to create this beautiful rustic throw rug that is going to live in front of our kitchen sink.  When I placed it the look was not quite yet what I was looking for, I am going back to place more fabric.  
Right now as you see it the measurement is 18"

One thing with the tute I used she states to take out some crochet to have a flat rug.  For myself I found the opposite to be true I added some stitches when my rug started to roll.
Believe me I had numerous bird nests, hats and bags before I figured it out;)

Have a happy fun weekend!  God Bless.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute!

Jen A said...

Wow! That is so cool! Was it difficult?

Chris said...

love the title!!! LMAO!! this rug is so cute, it will look so nice in your kitchen!!