Yes, you can!
Okay, I took time and played around with the PTI hybrid reinkers and acrylic felt and it does work to dye your own. Here are my tips...
1) Die cut your image from felt I used 100 percent acrylic
2) Metal measuring cup 1/8 with warm water
3) Place in 5 drops of Hybrid reinker
4) Mix the ink and water very well
**I did notice with the Lavender Moon there were chunks of a darker purple color in the mix, not sure why but they did cause the process to be uneven and you could really see the difference in the pink and purple blends. The Lemon tart turned out BEAUTIFUL!
4) Place your felt cuts into the mixture (they wick up the color and water quickly)
5) Set felt aside on a glass plate to dry
The felt will wick out the color and water just as quickly if you put it on an absorbent product such as newspaper or towels so stick to the glass plate.
6) I made little flower short stacks on the plate and flipped them during the day took about 24 hours to dry this way but the color stayed very well.
Below you can see the white I started with and the end products in Lemon Tart and Lavender Moon...
Do-Da used on a card front...
Close up view of finished do-da...
Cuttlebug and flower dies
PTI hybrid reinkers in Lemon Tart and Lavender Moon, blooming button bits stamp set
gems, ink, buttons and card stock
Metal Mixing cup and fork
Marvy flower punch