Sorry for the late post our little one has been sick the past couple of days. Here is a snapshot of my workspace while I was making some cards with head pins...
Head Pin tutorial
1) Purchase 2" jewelry headpins found at Hobby Lobby made by Jewelry Shoppe
2) Purchase Beads to match your projects
3) You will need some good adhesive or crimp beads (found by the head pins)
4) Small dab of glue under the top of the head pin
5) Thread on your first bead, hold in place a few seconds (if you are using adhesive)
6) Continue to bead and glue til you have your desired ammount on the head pin
7) Weave your finished head pin through your bow knot on your creation
**the best part about using the head pin is they have a blunt point**
PTI card stock, ink and ribbon
PTI Damask Designs stamp set (sentiment)
Happy Stamp Day!