Saturday, March 14, 2009

PTI New Leaf / SU Wasabi A color comparison

In our SCS PTI swap thread there are some questions on how Papertrey's New Leaf compares to Stampin' Up Wasabi...Here are my thoughts.


PTI New Leaf on the left side of your screen, SU Wasabi is on the right (the new leaf buttons were sold out I could not compare them for you).


PTI New Leaf card stock and ribbon is a bright Green, Wasabi is more Subtle.

New Leaf Ink stamps very dark compared to the lighter Wasabi.

Hope this helps.

I Love PTI so if it were me I would go New Leaf all the way, there is no comparison in the quality of PTI products produced they are the top of the stampin' food chain.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great info! Thanks I think I will be getting all PTI new leaf items! I love love green! :)