Monday, June 25, 2007

I Played along




This weekend marked the one year Anniversary of the Wish RAK forum on SCS. To celebrate on Friday and Saturday they had special challenges going on every hour a new one was posted. The goal was to use images or something received from wish RAK. I played along with a few challenges you can take this link to my gallery justtieszen and see all of the cards that I posted for the event. I will show you a couple of faves here...
The first photo is of a photo magnet notebook holder made using the Sassy Stems set (I received these stamped images from wish RAK). The paper is from Making Memories, I used the Orchid Opulence marker to color the flowers and water color pencils to do the vase. I used some rhinestones for bling, they are mounted to the outside of the plastic.
For the card I used inspiration from the blue floral card swap in a previous post. Orchid Opulence paper, marker and SU GG ribbon was used in the making of this card. Also paper from Making Memories.

No comments: