Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blue floral Swap cards have arrived!
























Wow, all of these cards are great I am going to be kept busy CASE-ing them. The first one I have cased is the top card by MaryPack, I will post my card with in the next few days I made it for Wish RAK Birthday Celebration WRSMO7B.
The next card was made by N. Sansoni, I love this set I know my Sister has it, guess I need to ask for another set to use.
I love the colors of this card made by Littlekel90, she hosted two swaps I was in earlier this year and is a wonderful Lady and makes Awesome cards.
I am not sure who made the Bird card with circle (If it is you please let me know so I can post). I love this card sketch I am going to definitely give it a try.
You guys aren't going to like this but I am going to case the Happy Harmony Sympathy card by Melissa Lance, how many cards can one person make with this set anyhow???
Next is the flower made with oval punches not sure the maker of this one either please notify me. I love it, going to have to purchase some of these punches this makes a cute card.
The final card was made by twyant I am going to have to look her up on this one to see how it was made. IRL this is gorgeous but looks complicated hopefully I can get- R -done.
Thanks to all for a wonderful swap.




1 comment:

Wanda said...

WOW! Fabulous selection Sara!!