Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #5

(all the challenges can be found in the above link)
 It is Labor Day Weekend here in the US and that brings out tons of festivities.
I am playing along with the challenges in the OWH VCMP.
Want to join in?  Please check out the above links.
Operation Write Home helps our Heroes keep in touch with loved ones around the world.
The cards and postage are free for our Military Heroes.
If you don't make card creations you can also support OWH by donating cash to help cover postage.
All the links and information you need are included in the above links.
 

Please don't faint as you view this post.  
Yes, I have actually inked up and actual wood mounted stamp from SU.
Geesh!  It has been eons.   I have been living in the digi world for awhile now;)
 
Here is challenge 5 from
Use a masking tape block stamping technique.
I have used just my acrylic block before, however never thought to place a random texture on it.  DUH, me!  (insert palm slap to forehead)

 Here is my creation...

Thanks for stopping by today;)

1 comment:

Sharon Underwood said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful!