Friday, February 1, 2013

QKR Stampede Challenge Love is in the Air


Welcome to
we would enjoy having you play along with this weeks challenge.  
Here is my DT Creation for your viewing pleasure and inspiration...


I used
from

You can find these images and many more when you shop

Remember QKR Stampede is your home
for Rubber and Digital images,
the best of both creative worlds in one stop shopping.
The images are somewhat cute and somewhat quirky and
you are sure to fall in love with them all.
We would love for you to sign up for our newsletter
while you are visiting.

LIKE us today to keep up on all the latest fun happenings.
****************************************************************
 If you missed my Tutorial for 
Eureka Stamps
you can find it here.  
I have also posted a
freebie kit download 
Bear With A Heart.
Run over there see the tutorial, pick up the goodies and let me know what you think.


I have a
 Flourished Adventure Map
kit for today's challenge card creation also.
This kit is for purchase from my ShopLocket store.
Here is the kit preview, just NUMMY isn't it?



 I also worked on a scrapbook page for Elizabeth...

Thanks for stopping by today;)

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hi Sara,
I'm on the GDT this month over at QKR and wanted to take a closer look at what my "teammates" for the month came up with. Not only do I get to see a darling little card, but I also get a link to a fabulous tutorial AND an awesome freebie. I'm just starting out on Photoshop Essentials and I need all the help I can get. I don't know if I can pull off all the same techniques in my 'baby' version of the program but I'm certainly going to attempt it. Thanks so much.

Lisa D.

Amy said...

Super cute card, love the LO of it! Great scrapbook page and kit too. And I have to say, your valentine papers are some of the cutest I've seen this year--def. going to grab the freebie!

Chris said...

what an adorable card and lo of your little j!! these are both fabulous