Monday, December 31, 2012

HNY Challenge #2

Welcome to the second challenge of the night called
I Love Freebies.

My delightful friends at
have donated this digi stamp image as a freebie thru Jan 5th.
(Available as a freebie only on Sara's Creative Adventures Fan Page on FB)
Rules for the challenge are also found on the Fan page.

Here is what I made with the digi stamp...
My creation is digitally colored in Photoshop then I layered it onto
PTI Hawaiian Shores and True Black.

Here is the image preview:


The Eureka Stamp Store offers rubber and digital images giving
you the best of both creative worlds.
Please stop by Eureka Stamps Store and have a look around.
Sign up for our newsletter while you are visiting
 so you don't miss
one single moment of the good stuff.












No comments: