Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry and Bright CT


I used the fan freebie kit from
Go like her page and pick up your FREE mini kit,
That is correct a FREE  SCRAPBOOK KIT!
This kit will be moved to her STS store
on Jan 1st so go pick one up today.

Just want to let you my precious readers to be aware that 
Christin Thomas has allowed me to create "FREEBIES"
from her wonderful kits.  The files I will create and share with you will be in .png or .jpg form,
they will only contain some elements and or papers from her kits.
(This type of "FREEBIE" does not include the full kit.)
I will always post the links to where you can pick up the entire complete kit at her
There are also posted links in my header and sidebar be sure you hop over and see what
Christin is up to;)

I have created a layout using a photo of the kiddos and a friend with Santa (this was last year 2011).
I love how I was able to get the photo to fit within her fun frame, so CUTE!

To place the photo into the frame (using PE10)
1.  open files
2.  place photo behind the frame in your layers
3.  click on your eraser tool and the photo layer
*make sure your photo layer is highlighted or you will be erasing on a layer you do not want removed.
4.  start erasing your photo into the frame line.
That easy and you get a totally cool result;)

Next I cut the background paper with the cookie cutter tool to create the mat under the frame.


Here is the entire FREE kit preview:

Elements preview:

Papers preview:
 Get over and like
 Thanks for stopping by today;)

2 comments:

Chris said...

love this lo and i love the photo! great deal for free!

Amy said...

Beautiful lo! Thanks for the tips too.