I design for My Memories

I design for My Memories
Use this code to save STMMM97

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Magic, WHERE?

Let me just say there was no magic in the making of this chunky photo book 
only mayhem,  madness, and plenty of blonde moments;)
It was fun don't get me wrong however, 
the directions should have been laid out much better than they were!

The story goes as such:
My Sister purchased this kit at Archivers when she got it home she opened it up, looked at it and decided I should be the one to assemble it because she had no idea of where to even start.  LOL!

It took a few DAYS to assemble in the end I really enjoy the final project.


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's gorgeous!

Chris said...

i hat when directions aren't what they should be! your book looks fabulous!