Monday, August 27, 2012

Eureka Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

Hello my crafty friends and welcome 
to 

That is right anything you wish to create can be entered into the
challenge for this week to win an awesome
prize consisting of
digital stamps from
For complete challenge rules please visit this page
While you are there we would love to have you
as a follower of Eureka Stamps blog.

Here is my creation for your inspiration
using Eureka Stamp
What Border, you ask?
Well I enlarged the image in PS and created a background with it!
A few splashes with the paint bucket and it
appears as if a graffiti artist was hard at it.

Here is my RAD Birthday creation...

Patting myself on the back for creating a Man/Boy Card, they sure
are few and far between for me;)

I also used the Cricut Cartridge DUDE for my skater silhouette,
the sentiment was created in PS using
Mostwasted
&
Skateboard Brands
both from Dafont.com


Eureka Stamps carries both rubber and digital format images.  
One stop shopping offering up the best of both words!
Stop over today we would love for you to sign up for
our newsletter.

stop in and like us today so you
don't miss out on one single second of fun.

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW Sara, Stunning card. Loved how you used the border stamp and the whole concept. NEAT!!! off to check out this challenge.

Amy said...

OMgoodnes, this is AWESOME! Hope you don't mind if I do a little CASE-ing...

Unknown said...

I LOVE this background and card, Sara!!

Chris said...

what a totally fun card for a teen boy!!

Jen said...

Wow...that is very cool! Love the bg paper!