Saturday, September 5, 2009

Moxie Fab World Challenge Fun and Cute


You can find more fun and cute challenge items here at Moxie Fab World

I altered this Jr. legal pad that was cut in half for me at our local printing store. Better then the box stores she does not charge to cut them how cool is that;) I think the box stores are up to one dollar per cut...OUCH!

Anyhow I decided to use PTI's on my couch additions stamp set to make this winter holiday altered notebook. Who does not enjoy their favorite armchair and memories in the middle of winter?

Product list...
PTI on my couch additions
PTI Bitty Dots DP
PTI ink and card stock
PTI ribbon and jute
SU scallop border punch
snowflake confetti
chocolate thread for sewing

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Sara I LOVE THIS!!! Great colors and layout and such a super project!!! You are right, a favorite armchair in the winter = warm memories.

Helen F. said...

Sara, this is a great gift idea. Love the comfy chair set and your super color combo is just perfect!

Banu said...

Sara, Ditto as what susan Said. I mean the color combination and the overall look is just awesome. I mean anybody would love to get this as a gift. Really pretty. You have done an awesome job on this challenge.

Jen said...

Love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge, too! :)