Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Creative Birthday Card...




I used the Sketch Challenge on SCS loosely yesterday and this is the card that I came up with and I just LOVE IT! The only stamp used was the Happy Birthday stamp from the "Party Time" set.

"Warning no stamps used in the making of this card!"
All pieces of this card came from the Creative License Scrappin' Kit...



At My Creative Corner yesterday, Wanda posted a sketch card and measurements since it was Sketch Challenge on SCS I had to give her layout a try also...





Happy Stamp Day? LOL!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Neat! Great job Sara.
Cheryl

Wanda said...

Ok, gotta LOVE no stamping on a card. It's a nice break!!! You did a fabulous job with it too Sara. TFS

My Paper World said...

Your cards are fab!

Sheila D said...

Really love this. TFS