Monday, January 14, 2008

CASE, Blog Candy and Tools...


I just fell in love with this card layout when I saw the card by Moonrise on SCS, I had to CASE it. This is my take on her beautiful card I used Basic Black and Cranberry Crisp for card stock now for ink I used Basic Black (I don't often reach for that pad anymore the black is just not as true of a black as the Staz-on and I prefer to use that now), this card is a really great example of how bad the Basic Black can look I have it on my slate to redo this card with the Staz-on and then I believe I will be more happy with my CASE.

Remember Hide and Seek blog candy, I will draw on Wednesday, leave a comment in this posted link.

Want to get the chart you see below, send me an email to paschal.sara@gmail.com with the word color chart and the file you want. Remember the Excel file is the one that fits the dimensions of my posted booklet, you will have to make your own measurements on the other file.

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yep, basic black looks like a purplish blue, not black. I have to agree with you. Why can't SU make a good black? This is a very pretty card tho.
Cheryl

JenniferL. said...

Love this card! I used my stuff from my blog candy win and posted the picture on my blog. Loved it! Thanks.

Wanda said...

I LOVE the simplicity of this card, it's so striking. TFS