Monday, May 19, 2014

Art Deco Delight now in My Memories Designer Store

 Card that was a throw back from publication.  POOH!
Anyhow, I can show it to you now so that is a good thing.


Below are my colored flapper girls.
Have I stated the 20's is my favorite era?
 I could so see myself strutting around 
like the lady I used on my creation.
You can purchase HERE

 Let's get some swing in shall we?
You can purchase this kit HERE

 Art Deco Delight Backgrounds
Purchase HERE

Let's speak the 20's with
Art deco WA
You can purchase HERE
My elements package is still a work in progress...
Also used on my creation was the step card from Silhouette Cameo.
Purchase my digital kits at the following:
My Memories Store Sara's Creative Adventures
Shoplocket Store
 Sara's Creative Adventures is Social:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: