Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Haunting Season Haunted House


Yesterday I released a new kit called
The Haunting Season.
(Please click the link above to be taken to the kit preview page.)
In this kit I created 5 cards in the style of PL.
In other words 3" by 4".

There are so many of these PL card creations on the net and I am
positive if you are like myself you own your fair share.
I came up with a different use for this style of card using them for layered Card Fronts.
So not only can you use them in your Project Life layouts (aka PL) they make
wonderful card creations.

My creation today showcases the haunted house 3" by 4" card...

 Here is the preview of the PL style cards...

You can purchase this card set from the link below...
Other product used:  Papertrey ink ribbon, bling and cardstock, foam glitter stars and printer.

Thanks for stopping by today;)

No comments: