Friday, March 15, 2013

QKR Stampede Dreaming of Spring Challenge


Thank Goodness it is FRIDAY and a new challenge from
This week we want you to show us your
Dreaming of Spring.
Hop over and play with us for your chance
 to win some awesome digis from the store.

Here is my DT Creation to inspire you, the little knome is just darling and fun to color too...
It is my first SWING card.
I am so happy with the results.  I will be making more in the near future.
After looking at the photo it looks plain, I may go back and see
what I can do about that.

Digi Stamp

I digitally colored the image in PSE then
imported into the Silhouette Cameo Design Software.
 Below is the swing card ready to be cut, I cut this file twice once on plain white and
the next on SU Cranberry Crisp.
I Know.  Another golden oldie color that I have a fist full of;)

You can find this image and many more when you shop
Remember QKR Stampede is your home
for Rubber and Digital images,
the best of both creative worlds in one stop shopping.
The images are somewhat cute and somewhat quirky and
you are sure to fall in love with them all.
We would love for you to sign up for our newsletter
while you are visiting.
LIKE us today to keep up on all the latest fun happenings.
Thanks for stopping by today;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love the swing card!!

Wanda said...

Cute card and I LOVE the poem! TFS

Amy said...

Very sweet! I love the gnomes, and that poem is adorable!