Tuesday, April 24, 2007


SCS CC111 This link will take you to today's gallery on Splitcoaststampers, the gallery is full of sympathy cards for VT. This was a color challenge of pumpkin pie, Burgundy and artichoke (as with all color challenges if you do not have the color you can sub with something similar. Thank goodness I sorted my scraps and had very little of these colors but I made it work this is how. I ran artichoke and burgundy throught the xyron then out of the burgundy I punched my flowers, and cut my artichoke. In the center of the flowers I put orange brads from Making Memories. The edges of the white are sponged in burgundy, I had no color of ribbon so I used gold cord. This could have been my limited supply challenge, HA HA HA. May God Bless all of the Families affected by this tragedy!

No comments: