Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Good Stuff







My Sister did leave me her Sizzix and plenty of Dies to keep me busy for a long time. Now you talk about a great machine that will do die cuts and embossing this is the one I wouldn't be without. In fact Mike's is selling them off at a great price and I am getting one of my own. (She will let me share the Dies so It won't cost me a fortune, that is the best part.) Also wanted to inform you that the Cuttlebug Dies and Embossing folders work wonderfully in the Sizzix. The Sizzix will also cut good when you have run your card stock through the Xyron were as the Cri-Cut slipped around and caused major WASTE, I don't like that at all. I used the Cuttlebug Embossing folder Traffic Jam and the Die funky square frames to create this Temp Turq and black Celebrate card. This was a color challenge and Card sketch on SCS here are your links to those Galleries. Make sure you take some time and visit Splitcoaststampers.com you will find many, many wonderful things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sara for posting my Stackable Boxer's card. Those 4 fun little boxers belong to my friend Shirley (wannabcre8tive). She took that wonderful picture. I have encouraged her to send it in to be used on a 2008 calendar!

Thank you so much for posting my card. It truly is an honor!