Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shoebox Swap Temp Turqouise

This is one of the cards made last night at the shoebox swap. Barb's Sister is in town and this was her swap card, I love it. This is how we made it: first I used Lexicon of Love with Temp. Turquoise on white card stock. Then this was punched out so the main word was centered in the square. Next I used the tag corner punch on the turquoise card stock. The squares were mounted on the tag then using the word window punch on Cool Caribbean and mounted that to the tag with a white square brad. The three tags were mounted on Cool Caribbean with pop dots and Celebrate was stamped in Turquoise. Flowers were punched using the spring Bouquet flower punch and mounted with a pop dot the centers were made with SU gel pen. Next I mounted the cool Caribbean front to Turquoise and placed it on a card. Thanks for a great card! In the next few days I will post more.

No comments: