Sunday, April 22, 2007

Notebook Mulligan

Top photo is second try at notebook with offray ribbon, Su Dec paper, so saffron card stock (green card stock unknown supplier) and floral hardware clips from Hobby lobby.
This photo was the first notebook that I did not like I used the Cri-cut with More mustard and white card stock the book is covered with SU dec paper.

On Friday I made the first notebook with letters cut with the Cri-cut we tried the shadow alphabet and top. (Couldn't get it to work - go figure) they just did not fit right. Not to mention we couldn't get the Xyron card stock to stay still on the pad. So by the photo you can see how the letters are a little mutilated and they don't stick down good. There is one plus we did get the flowers to cut out correctly and they did stick well, I do like the flowers. Overall I did not like how this looked so on Saturday I took it apart and tried again with a Sizzix Die and this is what I came up with a monogram mounted on card stock, some ribbon and flower clips. I can live with this notebook but I wish I could make it pop more, any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job Sara!