Friday, January 2, 2009

Stamping top 51

Here is the story about Stamping top 50, I have been up then down in the ranks. It frustrated me so much that I had to move my counter to the bottom of my sidebar because I did not like to look at it every time I loaded my page. Much to my amazement as I was doing more tweaking to my blog I realized that today I had made it back up to the top 51. My Blogger friend Wanda has taught me much and coached me through my first few years here for my blog and I really want to thank her for all of her help and tips. I have been teaching myself html codes so I am sure you have noticed my blog changing a bunch and expect it to keep changing as I learn more and my creative style changes. Not bad for someone who continually fell asleep in her college computer classes ;)
To ice the cake last night I had a post in the SCS PTI swap forum from a fellow swapper that reads....

Sara-

I just wanted to send you a bizarre, but huge thank you! I decided to visit your blog again tonight after not visiting in ages. I was having a rough evening and started playing a few tunes on your playlist that have restored my confidence and made me feel a thousand times better. Bet you never expected anyone to tell you that, eh? Thanks!

Sarah

This is the most excitement I have had with my blog in a long time. Thank you Sarah for your kind comments.




So for the fun part I have some blog candy for you. Leave a comment here in this post of what you like best about my blog changes and what you may want to see go by the wayside. I will draw a random winner on Monday AM for a DP prize package. (Sorry about no photo, Hey I should go try my camera again maybe I have more lucky Karma coming my way).

Happy Stamp Day!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sara, I am so happy that you have been "discovered." I love your headings (the top of your blog, what ever that is called). Your one for Christmas was adorable. Your creativity shines!!
Hugs,Cheryl

JIB said...

Sara:

Old & New I follow your blog daily. There are only about 10 blogs I visit (and it changes if one of them get old and boring), but I've followed you for a while. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration.

Janet

Anonymous said...

I love that you added music! You always have a great header that is forever changing...love that too.

Anonymous said...

Sara: Just signed up to start receiving your daily blog-so would have to say....Love it ALL! Sorry I'm only commenting on the "New" part of your blog-because it's all new to me! Thanks for the amazing blog-enjoying stopping by every day. Kadie

Anonymous said...

Sara, I have been following your blog for about a year and love it dearly. It is my favorite! The new look is so fabulous and actually very inspiring for me. I have actually bought some of the paper used in your beautiful headers!
Brenda Milam

Bonnie said...

I'm loving your blog. I am so impressed by your changes. I can't imagine how you do it all, with everything you have going on. Your blog is such a positive part of my day..
Bonnie