Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kindred Spirits... Cricut Cut File



Here is my first card made with my own file that I created with the Cricut Design Studio. I am calling it Kindred Spirits, If you would like this cut file please click on the card photo link in my side bar and it will take you to the MediaFire download. This file is for personal use, it can not be shared, distributed or sold in any form.
**You will need a Cricut with Design Studio and George Cartridge**

Product list...
PTI Stamp Set Simple Little Things
PTI Pure Poppy Card Stock
PTI Ribbon
Pallette Noir Ink
Bo Bunny DP and accents
SU SAB rub ons
Flower Border Cut File
Cricut
Cricut Design Studio (I have the trial version)
Cricut George Cartridge

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very creative, Sara. Bet this took a while to figure out. I am impressed!!!
Cheryl

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the colors!!