Monday, January 12, 2009

Signature Heart Frame...Cut File



I have added another cut file to my Valentine folder, if you would like to have this cut file click on the photo of it in my side bar and it will take you to MediaFire where you can download it. **You will need Cricut, Cricut Design Studio and the Cricut George Cartridge.**

Product list...
PTI Borders and Corners Circle Stamp Set
PTI Ribbon and Ink
SU Real Red Card Stock
SU Riveting
SU Hearts and Posies
SU clear button
Circle Punch
Rectangle Punch
Cricut
Cricut Design Studio (I have the free version)
Cricut George Cartridge
Signature Heart Frame Cut file
SU Label Punch Cut File
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Heart Brads
Dimensional tape

Would you like to win a pack of my Designs for Valentines using SU's Real Red? Leave me a comment in this post and I will draw a random winner on Wednesday. Let me know what your thoughts are on the Cricut or any of its products.

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Chris said...

great card!! love the things you have been doing with your cricut...i still haven't had time to work with mine...>"<

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! You have been very creative with your cricut! Makes me think I might want one..LOL.