Friday, January 9, 2009

Open Heart...Cricut Cut File

**Jen was the random number generator winner for blog candy, I will ge getting a PTI Rak out in the mail for you.** (10:29 AM Friday Edit Post)



Here is my second attempt at a Cricut Design Studio Cut File. You can find the file download in my side bar just click on the card photo.
**You will need Cricut, Cricut Design Studio and Cricut George Cartridge.**

Product list...
PTI Pure Poppy Card Stock
PTI Polka Dot Parade DP
PTI Ribbon
Ghost Letters
Key charm
Cricut
Cricut Design Studio (I have the free version)
Cricut George Cartridge
Adhesive Dots

Happy Stamp Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving what you are doing with all these hearts...my favorite shape!

Wanda said...

WOW Sara, what a beauiful vibrant Valentine's Day card. I just LOVE it!!

Amy said...

This is wonderful--great with that polka dot paper!

Chris said...

great card!! >"<