Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bella Rose Floral Frenzy



I so can't wait to get a new digital camera, I am very sick of this scanner and its inability to scan color images. This card is beautiful IRL the colors go so amazingly well together, I did stamp the flower centers they are done in PTI's sweet blush and that color is not even showing up here. The fold part of the card is where the flowers are stamped, I love this card style and have used it a ton lately. I made it a Sketch challenge a few weeks ago, you can find that post here SCA01
.
Product list...
PTI stamp set Floral Frenzy
PTI ink, card stock and ribbon
SU bella rose DP
Su scallop border punch
dew drops

Happy Stamp Day!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is SO pretty Sara!!! I had gotten a nice camera for Christmas that came from Wal-Mart for under $80. It takes wonderful photos and it came in a hard case. I wanted it for my purse, it's perfect size, lightweight, great price and great picture quality too.

Anonymous said...

I love that paper...super cute card!

Amy said...

Really pretty, I love all the details!

Chris said...

this is gorgeous!! i love what you do with flowers...>"<

Banu said...

Beautiful card Sara. This is the one flower set I keep wanting from PTI :)
Bella Rose DP looks so good with this set.