Sunday, July 27, 2008

Free Ride SBSC150, 30/30 challenge day 19


Saturday on SCS is a Scrapbook Layout Challenge, you can find the layout (here)

I totally was singing this song as I assembled my page "Free Ride" by Edgar Winter and here is the story...

Every year in August Sioux Falls hosts the Sioux Empire Fair. We have a good friend that works for a local newspaper and she gets free passes to Press Day at the fair. A short talent program, crowning of the fair queen, supper and FREE RIDES are included. We have gone a few times in the past and the kids totally enjoyed it. These photos are from two years ago, we met my BIL and the kids there. Everyone has a great time, how can you not when the rides are FREE?

I am not sure I like the journaling, do you have any ideas for me on how I could change it? The white jumps out so much compared to the rest of the colors on the page.

Got Adhesive?
I am in Jen's 30/30 challenge and out of my fave adhesives so I had to use these photo splits. How do I hate them let me count the ways... I throw them on the floor so they stay off my work area and everyone runs around the house with them stuck on the bottoms of their feet. LOL!! This photo is a simulation, my DD enjoyed playing along.


Product list...
Photos
Target Dollar Spot DP (leftover Christmas pattern from 2007)
SU Certainly Celery Card Stock
SU Tempting Turquoise Ink
Cricut
Grunge Board
Autumn Leaves Journaling stamp AL3155
Photo Splits (These are pesky little things!)

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...love the photo of DD! I'm still working on my SB challenge...Yours looks great. Love the colors! Fun memories!