Friday, July 25, 2008

30/30 challenge day 16 Faux Quilt Mish Mash style



Here I am at day 16 on Jen's 30/30 challenge. I have been cleaning up and purging out some of the craft items I no longer use so that I can purchase some new ones. In the process I want to use up some of my scrap DP. This card was made using Stampin' Up!'s Porcelain Prints that I so dearly love. This card is also a case from Mish Mash, I adore the pink card she made with PTI items it is beautiful.

So thought I was busted on the challenge today when my Step Mom called me with news that she saw some clear stamps for me at a garage sale and if I was interested she would pick them up for me and to have DH swing by the house before he left town. MySpace backgrounds: CoolSpaceTricks.com

MySpace backgrounds: CoolSpaceTricks.com


I just could not say NO to this awesome deal, you will see why below. I sent Jen an email pleading my case with her and in the end she said gifts do not count. Whew, I am still on the 30/30 challenge wagon! Thanks Jen, Thanks Jan and Dad for the awesome stamps and for thinking of me while you were buying up the bargains.

Below is a photo of what my Step Mom found for me over $101.93 in retail value for around $7.00 at a garage sale (none of the items have been open let alone used!) As for my Dad he could not believe the price my Step Mom was telling him these items would cost, sometimes it is better to keep men folk in the dark about this subject would not want any rumors getting around to my DH! LOL!!
So Garage Sale Stamps = PRICELESS!







Product list...
SU porcelain Prints DP
SU Wasabi card stock and ribbon
SU Very Vanilla card stock
SU Rivi ting Stamp Set
SU Silver cord
Circle punches
Basic Grey Buttons
Nesties scallop rectangle and regular rectangle

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

OMG...that is some great deals you got there!!! i love that card..i too have been wanting to case this card from mish mash!! i love the vintage look...see you tonight at blog hop???? i have to go shopping for most of the day, but i'll be back by dinner..have a nice day...TTYL!! >"<

Anonymous said...

Love the card! And what a bunch of yummy stamps and such a deal!!!! I agree we need to leave the men folk in the dark...lol! If my DH really knew...

JenniferL. said...

Oh My Goodness! That is one of the best deals ever. Way to go!