Tuesday, July 22, 2008

30?30 challenge Day 13 TLC178



TLC178 20,30,40 YIKES I totally did not want to do this challenge because of the triple threat of

color combo Creamy Carmel and Bravo Burgundy
Diaper Wipe Technique
and Card Sketch SC40

Once I got underway it was very simple and I enjoyed making this card. I did sub colors I had only Cranberry Crisp and Close to Cocoa re-inkers that even came close to the challenge colors. And, I had never used the diaper wipe technique before, I really like how the background turned out.

This is also my day 13 project for Jen's 30/30 challenge you can find out more when you take this posted link. 30/30 challenge
Supply list...
Diaper Wipe
Re-inkers Close to Cocoa and Cranberry Crisp
SU card stock white, cranberry crisp and close to cocoa
SU SAB rub-ons
SU scallop circle punch
Paper Crimper
Copper Brads
dimensionals
circle punch
water color brush

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

what a great card! never did the wipe thingy. i'll have to go check it out....