Saturday, July 26, 2008

30/30 challenge Day 18 Faux Stained Glass

Our oldest DD has been in MN this week with the youth group, and she has been missed by all of us. As I was cleaning up my craft area and sorting items I came upon these plastic containers that were purchased from Oriental Trading years ago. The lids are to be painted with glass paint. So I spent a morning with our other DD's making these sun catcher boxes. (I did not find them on Oriental trading anymore, I found one site in UK here is the link if you wish to check out a similar box. Sun catcher Box) If anyone finds a site in the US could you please send me the link in the comments for this post. Thank you.




Product list...
Plastic containers from Oriental Trading
Gallery Glass paints from Plaid

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great project! The kids and I just did a project with clay yesterday....I love crafting with my kids. They help me see new things.