Tuesday, July 15, 2008

30/30 challenge Day 6 "Genie" Bag...


Directions to make Genie Bag on SCS

I love these they are so much fun to make and give as gifts. This one full of goodies is my reveal gift to this round of DSS on SCS. Have you signed up for this user group yet? So much fun to meet crafting friends this way you should give it a try. You can find it here User Groups Divine Secret Siblings over on Splitcoaststampers.com. Some of the products I used on my bag are from my Wonderful Big Sis for this round, she has spoiled me greatly and I LOVE IT! Thank you Sis!

Product list...

White craft sack
SU card stock Boarding Blue, chocolate chip and creamy Carmel
SU Scallop Circle punch
SU Polka Dot and Paisley stamp set Thank you Barb;)
Circle punch and 1/8" hole punch
SU Alpha Quirky
PTI Borders and Corners Circle stamp set
DCWV Brown Paisley DP
SU word window punch
Rubicoil Notebooks by Wanda
Card Keeper Directions by Rochelle
Beaded Pen Directions by Rochelle

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a great DSS gift! I'll have to check out the how to. I sat out last DSS round. Hope to pick up on this new one coming.
Thanks for sharing another great idea!