Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happiness Always




I just love this set it has become attached to my right hand! Anyhow for this weeks SCS challenges I have used it twice (CC112 and SC122).
For the top card I used Celery, Ballet Blue and Saffron. I first embossed the card and the strip of ballet blue. Then I used the ticket punch on the corners and mounted the papers. On the background strip I added brads to the corners. For the stamped image it was Happiness always and I did some masking. I sponged on all colors then sponged the edges in Ballet Blue. The top panel was mounted with pop dots.
The second card was made using Regal Rose and Rose Red this was for the think pink SCS Challenge on Tuesday. I embossed again using the cuttlebug embossing folder, used the ticket corner punch and layered up card stock. I wanted to keep it simple and so I used the embossing as my main image.

No comments: