Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog Candy Card Keeper







Here is the Card Keeper for the winner. I used all shades of blues to make the inside pockets then stamped on white card stock with Ballet Blue and Celery using the DD Hydrangea set on Loan from my Sister. (I love this set so marvelous!) Since I had the issue on not getting the book bound for my Step mom before we left for Vacation I took 4 books I have ready to the printing store I use to have them bound so they would be on hand, and she messed them up, it is only paper I said, so now I have to go purchase more 12 by 12 paper. She has offered to fix her mistake when I am ready. I really want my Rubicoil NOW!
The matching card was done by running the celery card stock through the CB stylized flowers embossing folder then I matted a stamped piece of white and placed it on the card. The Ballet Blue strip was decorated using my white gel pen and I had wrote a thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That is just beautiful. Thank you sooo... much.