Thursday, May 24, 2007

Card Keeper Birthday











My Stepmother loved her birthday Card keeper she called me yesterday and asked if I would make one for her daughter's birthday, She needs it by June 1, well we are busy this holiday so I worked frantically on Wednesday to get the gift done. I used the DD hydrangea with Ballet blue and Certainly celery. (I just love this set and color combo!) She ended up with a card Keeper full of cards, a magnet and a monogram birthday card, whew I am tired the only thing is I don't have a car today so I am sending it to her unbound and she will need to take it to Kinkos and have it done. Come on Rubicoil, two weeks 'til my birthday, come on Rubicoil!!!!!
For the monogram birthday card I used a coaster given to me by my DSS, I can finally put down the cereal boxes, HA HA HA! I stamped it using the DD hydrangea SU set with Ballet blue and Certainly celery then I ran it through a CB embossing folder mounted it to celery card stock that was embossed with the same folder. For the monogram square I used my Sizzix to cut out the letter and my scallop punch to get a square a string of pearls was taped to the back and then I mounted it with pop dots. I finished the card off with some beautiful ribbon from Michaels $1.00 bin. (I really love how this card turned out.)
The bookmark was made by using the sizzix to get the squares cut from, you guessed it cereal boxes then I covered them in Celery and Ballet Blue. I stamped a flower from the same set and cut it out and mounted it with pop dots. The same ribbon was used and I added some flare by stitching lines with my white Jelly pen.
For the magnet you can find the directions in a previous post, the same stamp set and colors were used. The flower on the notebook was mounted using pop dots.
Finally the card keeper was made once again by using the template on SCS. I stamped on white 12 by 12 card stock in the same colors with the same SU set. Again this is unbound because of the lack of transportation my Stepmom will have to take it to Kinkos and have it done.
Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy making, Have a great day!

No comments: