Thursday, December 4, 2008

Silent Night Nativity



When I saw Silent Night from PTI I knew it was a must have stamp set for my crafting collection. It worked so well with the Nativity Paper Dolls from Cricut. When we put out our CHRISTmas decorations this year I noticed we did not have a single Nativity so I made this ornament to correct the dilemma. When I make the next I plan on putting on some pizzaz highlights with chalk, for this first one I was just happy to get it completed.

Product list...
Coaster
Cricut
Cricut Paper Doll Cartridge
Gold Embossing powder
White Versamark ink
paper Scraps Su and PTI
PTI Silent Night Stamp Set
dimensionals
Gold Cording
Hole Punch

Put CHRIST back in CHRISTmas...

Matthew 2:9-12

After they had heard the king, they went upon their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An adorable nativity! My mom collects them and I've started to aquire a few myself. I too love the Silent Night set.

Amy said...

This is adorable, Sara, I love it. One of my fave ornaments is a Hallmark nativity. It was their first Light and Magic ornament that they ever came out with, it's got to be close to 30 years old. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Chris said...

very sweet ornament. it will look great on your tree!! >"<

Wanda said...

This is such an adorable ornament!!!