Monday, April 28, 2008

TLC166, two way fold...

The Challenge listed for today on SCS is a two way fold card using a 12" by 12" piece of patterned DP. Here is the challenge link TLC166



I would use this card as is and present it to a lucky person as the gift, I am going to go back and include a space to hold a gift card for this reason. At first thought it was YIKES, this sure uses a ton of beautiful paper for one card. I snipped out a few pieces here and there after the folds were made and I was able to save 1/4 of the DP sheet for another project.

Products used...
SU Close to Cocoa Prints DP
SU Celery Card Stock and Ink
SU Close to Cocoa Ink and Card Stock
SU Pretties Kit
SU Organdy Ribbon
SU Friendship Blooms stamp set

Have you challenged yourself today?

Happy Stamp Day!
Sara

2 comments:

Chris said...

sara, i love it!! it would make a great gift as is, even without a GC!! >"<

Wanda said...

You did a wonderful job with this. I'm going to have to give it a try!! I LOVE the colors you used!! TFS