Monday, April 21, 2008

Little Things Always on My Mind...


This is a card that was made this past Friday when my Sister was over for some stamping. We used the Always stamp set from stampin up. The back panel was ran through the Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots, this is one of the new embossing folders is it not beautiful?
Products used...
PTI Card Stock Aqua Mist
PTI Card Stock White
SU Basic Black Card Stock
SU stamp set Always
CB folder Swiss Dots
Giga Scallop Punch
Cricut
Ribbon


Here you see our little DD hard at work crafting, she loves to draw and color. She found a "LITTLE" Pony Bead in our other DD's backpack on Sunday AM and preceded to stick it up her nose. (Anything she won't do?) I thought it was a button and tried to get it out with a tweezers but in the end I was just making it worse, does that not make a Mom feel horrible. A short trip to the ER, two x-rays later they had removed the bead and found no other objects crammed in the ears, nose or mouth. Sometimes it is just the little things that make a difference.

Want to take my challenge you can find it here Card Clutch Challenge.

Happy Stamp Day!

2 comments:

Monika in VA said...

OH, Sara! I don't know who felt worse ~ you or little J. My youngest used to put things in her mouth (money???why???) but never in the nose! I guess they never get to the point where we can just sit back & relax LOL!!!

Great card, btw!!!

Wanda said...

Kids keep you on your toes all the time, don't they?? Glad the bead was easy to remove without any damage to her nasal cavity. Hopefully she won't do that again!!