Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From Flat to PHAT part 2...

As promised here is my PHAT card from yesterday's flat card, isn't it looking Stinkin' Cute?


Here is what I did to make it go from flat to Phat...
Layered the skunk with dimensional dots, sponged around the white card stock with purely Pomegranate Ink. Next I put a flower in her hand using the Pretties Kit from Stampin' Up. I also placed some white organdy ribbon on the strip of black behind the skunk. There was some hole punching done with the 1/8" hole punch around the Pomegranate card stock, I like this effect especially on the scallop circle. The scallop circle has been placed on with a dimensional dot and extra color layers were added. Last I places three square black brads toward the bottom left of the card.

Happy Stamp Day!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Such an adorable card and I love the wording!!! MY humor for sure!!!