Thursday, April 3, 2008

Card Holder Clutch

Edit to replace photo...



I have been working on benefit items for the past few days and my Friend Rochelle over at Impressions has posted these great directions for this wonderful card clutch. I have been placing three cards in each holder, and am working on other goodies to go with it that I will show you later in the week.

These are such fun and a great way to gift your handmade cards.

product list...
SU Wild Wassabi Card Stock
SU blue bayou card stock
SU porcelain Prints DP
Cricut flower
Gem
tombo adhesive
double stick tape

Happy Stamp Day!

3 comments:

cyndi said...

very cute! would make a great gift!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Sara! Glad the directions were easy to follow. This turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest of the set.

Wanda said...

I LOVE it Sara and thanks for the link. I am going to HAVE to make one (at least one) of these!! You did a fabulous job on yours! TFS