Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CC164 from Flat to PHAT...

CC164 is the color challenge over on SCS today. (Basic Black, Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate. The photo below is of my first attempt, I felt it fell very flat...

So I tried again after taking some lessons from Markie's Mom Blog and Gallery...


For my second attempt I used layers in the skunk and the scallop circle. I also used my white paint pen to place the dots around the card Markie's Mom style. I love the look this gives to projects, just love it and it so draws me to her creations. The Skunk also has stickles on her white fur and the flower is from the pretties kit. I deconstructed the first card now the pieces are drying come back tomorrow to see what it looks like now....

Product list...
SU Purely Pomegranate Ink and Card Stock
SU Basic Black Ink and Card Stock
SU Soft Sky Card Stock
SU Pretties Kit
SU Scallop Circle Punch
SU round punches
SU Stinkin' Cute stamp set (Images are from WRAK forum on SCS)
Pop Dots
White Paint Pen
Silver Gel Pen
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Stickles

Happy Stamp Day!

No comments: