Sunday, March 2, 2008

You make me smile...



Here is another version of the envelope pocket tutorial that I showed you here. I had to find a different supplier for my new stock of envies, Wal-mart carries this size envie but not it has a self adhesive strip so I went searching for the gum style envies and found them at Office Max.

This is a style I make for the girls to hand out for BDays and I pack them with the Smiles fruit snacks from Wal-mart.

Just love these stamps from SU I have had them for a long time now and have gotten many miles out of these sets.

SU product list...
Smile Wheel
Smile
Smile Some More
Yo YO Yellow Card stock and Ink
GG ribbon

Other supplies
GP white CS
Envelope
Crop a Dile
Black Staz-on

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Such a happy looking envie!! Love the bright yellow.
Cheryl